To build the world’s first must-have and most beloved youth sports brand.
Empower young athletes everywhere and make sports more fun for everyone – one kid, one coach, one family, one team at a time.
Provide young athletes, parent-coaches and families with world-class instruction, entertaining content and engaging digital experiences to help them reach their potential.
THE PROBLEMS IN YOUTH SPORTS TODAY.
- 70% of kids drop out of youth sports by the age of 13.
- Girls drop out 2x - 6x faster than boys.
- Overall participation is declining. Some 45% of kids aged 6 to 12 played team sports in 2008, but that number dropped to 38% by 2019.
- Only 24% of kids aged 6 to 17 engage in CDC recommended hour of activity per day, down from 30% one decade earlier.
- Low income families are playing less sports. Some 22% of kids in households with income under $25k play sports on a regular basis versus 43% of kids in households with incomes over $100k.